- “When Obstinacy is a Better (Cognitive) Policy," Philosophers’ Imprint, 2017. Associated Mathematica notebook
- “Confirmation,” with Franz Huber, in Oxford Bibliographies Online, 2017. DOI: 10.1093/OBO/9780195396577-0024
- “Understanding Probability: A Review of Darrell Rowbottom's ‘Probability’,” Metascience, 25(2):331-333, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s11016-016-0073-x.
- “A Normatively Adequate Credal Reductivism,” Synthese, 191(10):2301-2313, 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s11229-014-0402-9.
- Historicist Theories of Scientific Rationality with Carl Matheson, in Edward Zalta (ed.), The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, Fall 2014 edition.
selected presentation activity
(2018) “Becoming an Insight-driven Organization” (with primary guest speaker Mark Dufresne).
- Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba (invited speaker for Victor Cui, March).
(2016) “A Puzzle Concerning Evidence, Belief, and Credence.”
- MuST 9: Evidence, Inference, and Risk, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, March.
- Université de Montréal (invited speaker), February.
- University of Manitoba (invited speaker), February.
(2014-15) “When Obstinacy is a Better (Cognitive) Policy.”
- The Formal Epistemology Workshop, Washington University in St. Louis, May (2015).
- The Norms of Inquiry Workshop, session on stability and belief with Kenny Easwaran and Branden Fitelson, New York University, February.
- The Inductive Logic and Confirmation in Science Workshop, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, October (2014).
- Invited colloquium speaker at the University of Manitoba, October (2014).
(2014) “Plans, Persistent Possibilities, and Probabilistic Belief States.”
- The Society for Exact Philosophy, Caltech, Pasadena, June.
(2013-14) “Existence and the Cognitive Event-type Theory of Propositions.”
- APA Pacific Division, San Diego, March (2014).
- Western Canadian Philosophical Association meeting, Winnipeg, October.
(November, 2012) “A Normatively Adequate Credal Reductivism.”
- Arché/CSMN Graduate Student Conference, University of Oslo.
(2011) “The ‘Real Self’ - A Frankfurtian Account.”
- Rocky Mountain Ethics Congress (poster presentation), University of Colorado, August.
- Princeton-Rutgers Graduate Philosophy Conference, Princeton, March.
(2011) “Taking Confirmation First: Towards a Naive Conception of Confirmation Theory.”
- Society for Exact Philosophy, Winnipeg, June.
- Berkeley-Stanford-Davis Graduate Conference, UC Davis, March.
- Pitt-CMU Graduate Conference, Carnegie Mellon University, March.
- The 33rd Annual Graduate Student Philosophy Conference at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March.
(April, 2009) “The Paradox of Confirmation Generalized.”
- City University of New York 12th Annual Philosophy Graduate Student Conference, CUNY.
(May, 2006) “Simplicity, Bayes’ Theorem and Subjectivity.”
- Canadian Philosophical Association Congress, York University.